At Fenn Wright Manson we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and we comply with the data protection laws applicable to the UK. This policy outlines how your personal information is treated and forms part of our terms and conditions. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Fenn Wright Manson Limited of 31 Old Burlington Street, London W1S 3AS.
What Information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site https://www.fennwrightmanson.com or placing an order over the phone. This includes information provided at the time of making an email enquiry or subscribing to our email newsletter. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for market research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of enquiries you make through our site and of the fulfilment of your resulting orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
How do we Use your information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any orders you place with us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post and telephone. By submitting your details, you are consenting to such use
If you are a customer signed up before 19th January 2011 , we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org at anytime.
If you would like to unsubscribe from 3rd Party mailing at anytime please email your details and the text 'Please unsubscribe me from 3rd party' to email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Wholesale enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (+44) 020 7406 3402
Technical Issues or to report a website error, please send an email to: email@example.com.