UK Deliveries will be made using DPD, your parcel will reach within 2-3 working days. If you are not available to receive your parcel then DPD will attempt delivery a further two times before holding the parcel awaiting your instructions. If you need to alter any delivery details please contact our customer services by emailing email@example.com.
Please note we now ship internationally including Republic of Ireland, Europe, Canada, United States of America and Australia. To see a complete list of countries we ship to, please click here.
To read our full returns information, please click here
How much do I have to pay for postage & packing?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- UK Standard Delivery - £3.95 (3 - 5 days delivery)
- UK Next Day Delivery - £7.00 guaranteed for orders placed by 12 noon Monday - Friday. Orders placed before 12 noon are guaranteed to be despatched the next working day for delivery. We will endeavour to send orders placed after 12 noon the same day but can not guarantee despatch.
- Northern Ireland - £8.00
- Republic of Ireland-£8.75
- Europe and Channel Islands--£20
- Rest of World--£29.95
How do I know you have received my order?
Every customer who makes an order will receive an e-mail acknowledging their order has been received.
You will not be charged for your order until your items are despatched, you will receive an email to inform you that your order is on its way so you know to expect it with a tracking number. If you have chosen to enter a mobile number at the checkout you will also receive a text message with your tracking number. These details are not shared with anyone and are only used to contact you about your order.
What happens if you deliver when I am not in?
If you are not available to receive your parcel then DPD will attempt delivery a further two times before holding the parcel awaiting your instructions. If you need to alter any delivery details please contact our customer services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I send my parcel to a different address to my billing address?
Yes, please enter an alternative address during checkout. You can also save addresses in your account as default billing and delivery to speed up your checkout journey.
Our easy returns policy!
You must return your item(s) within 28 days of receiving your order. We are unable to refund any items that do not reach us within 28 days from when you received your order in the UK. We are unable to refund any international orders that do not reach us within 28 days.
Free Returns with Collect+
You can now use Collect+ to return parcels to Fenn Wright Manson!
Collect+ is a convenient way to return parcels via local shops trusted by thousands of busy people every day. There are over 4500 Collect+ stores and most are open from early in the morning until late, 7 days a week.
To return your items to us just follow these steps:
1. Ensure that your original order details are included in your returns package, fill out if you are returning or exchanging the items
2. Attach your preprinted collect+ label onto the outside of your returns parcel, ensuring any outbound delivery labels are removed or covered.
3. Locate your closest collet+ service point, this can be found at http://www.collectplus.co.uk
3. Drop off your parcel in-store, where you will be given a receipt and tracking code. You can track at www.collectplus.co.uk/track
Please note, you must use the collect+ returns label when taking your parcel into a Collect+ store. Collect+ will not accept responsibility for parcels handed into a store without a Fenn Wright Manson returns label.
You can return parcels with cabin baggage dimensions up to 10 kg using CollectPlus
To print a Collect+ label, you can do so direct from the Collect+ website https://www.collectplus.co.uk/returns/new/fennwrightmanson
By Post (please note we are unable to refund the postage cost of returns made via other couriers or Royal Mail.)
- Attach the pre-printed address label onto the front of your parcel, or ensure this address is written on the outside of the parcel; FENN WRIGHT MANSON RETURNS, UNIT B, DEWAR HOUSE, CENTRAL ROAD, HARLOW, ESSEX, CM20 2ST
- Take the parcel to your nearest post office. We recommend you use a recorded delivery service as the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Please keep your proof of returns. We cannot provide refunds or exchanges for items that are lost in the post.
Please fill and include your returns note in your parcel. Return your parcel using your local postal service. Please note the cost of returning your parcel is your responsibility and we recommend you use a tracked service as we are unable to refund items that do not reach us.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Exchanges can be made for different sizes but not for new items on a returned order. Please select your alternative size on your despatch note. If you would like to order a completely new style, you will need to place a new order.
Extended Christmas Returns Policy
Any orders placed from 1 November 2016 can be returned until 31 January 2017, subject to our Returns Policy.